- Shogun 2 impressions: THIS is a difficulty spike
- Total War? Only for the undiplomatic: the lessons of Shogun 2
- Total War: Shogun 2 – The Verdict
- Ninja FAIL
- Postcards from Sengoku Japan: The Mori’s Last Stand
- Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai first impressions
- Matchlocks for my Eyes, or Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai – The Verdict
- Let’s reunify Japan in Total War: Shogun 2! Part 1: Awakening the Tiger
- Let’s reunify Japan in Total War: Shogun 2! Part 2: Patience and Preparation
- Let’s reunify Japan in Total War: Shogun 2! Part 3 (Final): Ride Forth Victoriously
Fresh from winning every* battle in a Shogun 2: Rise of the Samurai campaign and still losing the war, I found some much-needed comic relief in the following video.
My favourite segment is the one beginning at 0:18, but it wasn’t an easy pick!
Separately, Matchsticks for my Eyes wishes you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Thanks for reading, and may you experience many wonderful stories in the years to come!
* Okay, almost every.
4 thoughts on “Ninja FAIL”
And the same to you!
Ahahahaha, that’s hilarious. Are these the clips that are played when the ninja’s fail in Shogun on their missions (like Rome and Medieval?)
Yeah, that’s right. I think there are some more that are not included – those are just the funniest!