No EU4: Common Sense update this weekend, I’m afraid – real life has intervened. The adventures of Meiguo will resume next week.
Between Dishonoured 2, Fallout 4, and The Last Guardian, this E3 was my favourite in years. You’ve probably already seen the high-profile stories; here are a few that slipped through the cracks:
- Nintendo used to design Mario levels on graph paper. Very cool!
- An interview with Chris Avellone.
- What the player actually does in No Man’s Sky (gather resources, craft better kit, go on more distant voyages)
- A somewhat lukewarm hands-on preview of the new Star Wars: Battlefront.
- An interview with the CEO of Square Enix. Final Fantasy Tactics is now out on Android!